Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Trying to fill Daddy's shoes

Joshua loves to wear David's shoes and "walk" (it is really more like shuffling!) around the house saying, "I'm wearing Daddy's shoes, I'm wearing Daddy's shoes..." I love seeing how much he looks up to David--when Daddy gets home from work in the evenings, you'd think a famous rock star was coming in the door based on Joshua's reaction!

Also on display: Joshua's short summer haircut.
I really prefer his hair longer, but it is just too
hot for him during the summer, especially since
he's such an active and sweaty kid. And with 2
beach trips this summer, we figured we'd go ahead
and get all the extra hair off with the clippers for
the season!

Big cheesy grin!

My handsome boy :)

Love this sweet boy SO much!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

So, so cute. :) We like the short hair around here, although Ian wants to grow it out. You'll never guess why. He wants to be able to shake his head when he gets sweaty and send sweat beads flying everywhere. And you'll be stunned to know, I plan to keep on buzzing it. :)

Rachel said...

My hair dresser told me (before he chopped my hair off) "hair grows every day", some how that not so new revelation made taking the plunge easier. Joshy looks very cute with his new cut!