Monday, May 9, 2011

Cookout with the Gilreaths

We had our good friends Devin and Sarah and their precious girls Delainey and Sallie over for dinner on Saturday. They came over to play in the backyard and the kids loved swinging and going down the slide. Sarah and I were roommates before she got married and David and Devin are both accountants, so it is always fun to get together and spend time together. We had a great time, enjoyed good food, and loved seeing the kids play together--we'll have to get together again soon! Sarah emailed me a few of the pictures she took--she is super-talented and always gets great shots!

David & Leah and Sallie & Devin

Joshua with a quick smile
before he runs off again!

Mommy and Leah (with a little scrape
on her forehead)--I don't have many
pictures of me with the kids since I'm
usually behind the camera, so I'm so glad
she got this shot!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hooray for get togethers...and really cute kids! : ) I love the shot of the men with their girls. I hope that even though we may not be next door neighbors as they grow up, that they will be friends!