Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Myrtle Beach Vacation: Aquarium

On Monday afternoon, we went to the aquarium. My brother and I grew up going to aquariums since we lived near the coast, so it was fun to take Joshua and Leah to one. There were so many animals and colors and neat things to see and talk about!

Mommy and Joshie checking out an exhibit

Mommy and Joshie (not smiling, of course)

Joshua touching a horseshoe crab in the touch
tank...so brave!

I don't think it occurred to him that he could
be scared--he just reached right in!

And he picked the biggest one to pet!

Joshua on exhibit in the tank :)

Daddy and Joshua (trying to escape)

Joshua (what is up with this face?) with a
sting ray sneaking up on him

"Is this look any better, guys?"

One of the big tanks with a diver inside

Joshua checking out the diver (the reflection
on the glass makes her look like her head is
on my body...oh well)

Same reflection problem, but Joshua's looking
at the camera :)

Leah happily rode in the stroller the majority
of the time, and then decided Grandpa's shoulders
provided a better vantage point!

She had a blast up there!

And Joshua decided she should wear his hat as
we were leaving :) Thanks to David for being
the photographer--we actually have some
pictures of me with the kids!

1 comment:

Amanda Council said...

I am so glad you are finally putting up pictures of yourself! You look so good. The vacation looks like a lot of fun! Call me to tell me all about it when you get a chance!