Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A stroller built for two

The kids and I love to go on a walk through the neighborhood every afternoon before I start making dinner--it lets us enjoy the weather, get some exercise, and talk about all the interesting things we see. I'd been pushing Joshua in a stroller and wearing Leah in the baby carrier, but as it has gotten hotter, Leah and I were getting pretty uncomfortable being so close and sweaty! My friend Jenny has let us borrow her double stroller and it has been SUCH a big help! Since we go for walks about the same time each day, we tend to see the same people and cars coming home from work, and Joshua loves the predictability of recognizing what's coming and saying hello to everyone. He also loves seeing people walking their dogs and mowing their lawns--oh, the joys of a 2 1/2 year old boy!

I love that you can see Leah's little hair sprig
sticking up in the picture--every now and then,
she has this little sprig that sticks up and I think
it is adorable!

Joshua loves going for walks in the "big stroller"
with Leah. He'll sing her songs and "brush her hair"
if she starts to get fussy. What a sweet big
brother :)

No comments: