Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend fun

We had a really fun weekend with my mom and dad in town: playing outside, family walks, yummy food, reading books, watching movies, and just enjoying being together!

Grandma figured out how to get Joshua to smile:
tickle him!

These two are best buddies :)

As I was working on honey wheat rolls
yesterday afternoon, I looked out the windows
into the backyard to see my mom up in the
club house, playing with Joshua...I've never
even tried to get up there for fear I'd hurt
myself! Grandmas have no fear :)

Grandma enjoyed snuggle time with Joshua
before naps and bedtime...she's the official
story reader/singer/rocking chair rocker
when she's here!

Much to my mother's joy, Joshua constantly
asked her for kisses all weekend long.

Love, love, love these two :)



Grandpa is already wrapped around Leah's
little finger! As soon as she'd make a peep
after finishing a nap or waking up in the
morning, he was on his way up the stairs
to get her.

Leah smiling at Grandma and Joshua eating
breakfast. Leah's become quite the champion
eater as well...she's working her way through
all kinds of fruit and veggie baby food and cereal.

She also loves to play with her tongue, as seen
here. 3 pictures with no fingers in her mouth--
hooray! Must be Grandpa's doing :) We love
when family comes to visit!

No comments: