Friday, March 18, 2011

I've got sunshine...

Friday was gorgeous here in NC! Joshua and I spent the late morning outside in the backyard while Leah took her morning nap, and then we went out again this afternoon after naps. It was so nice for us to all be able to wear short sleeves! I found a bonnet that matched the colors of Leah's shirt and just had to put it on her...I shouldn't have. I could barely look at her without wanting to kiss her face off! I mean, seriously...



It should be criminal to be this cute, right?
(No idea why this picture won't center)
But back to the important question:
How can this baby be so cute with just a
floppy little bonnet on her head?!







Are you trying to wink at me, Leah-bug?

Sideview of the cutie in the hat


Sucking on her bottom lip
My dad would call this a frog-face
(I made this face a lot as a baby)


Deep in thought and lip-chewing


Joshua liked being a big helper by pushing
the baby in the swing


Joshua believes that all doors should be closed.
If you leave any door open in the house
(a room door, a cabinet door, anything), he
will close it...even if it is the refrigerator door
and you're still clearly getting items out.
I often find him closing doors on me because
he's too impatient to let me move out of the way!
***
Spring, feel free to send many more days like today our way!

No comments: