Saturday, October 16, 2010

Posing with Grandma

My mom came up for the State Fair and some time with the grandbabies. Since someone else could hold Leah while I took the pictures, I was able to get a few shots. On Grandma's request, I made sure she wasn't in the picture--since I make that request often myself, I'm very respectful of other people who do the same :)

Big yawn!

Must we use the bright flash, Mommy?

Oh okay, if you insist.


Cutest. face. ever.

This baby loves her baths, and I love all her
cute little rolls!
Look at that strong little neck!
She loves holding her head up and trying
to look around :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok, you and your mom may not like being behind the camera (I don't either, really...does any normal person?) but little miss leah will LOVE looking back at photographs of her mommy and her grandmother...so yall need to get over it and SMILE! : ) haha

really cute pictures though...she is growing so fast!

Nikki Nichols said...

Oh my goodness gracious!! Leah looks so so much like you Erin! She has such pretty big eyes and I Love all her dark hair! What a sweetie!

Kate said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see her Saturday and see how she's changed already.