Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Leah's baby blessing

We had Leah's baby blessing on Sunday, October 24. David's little sister Erin got married on Saturday, and since all the family would be in town for that, we figured that would be the best time to do her blessing so all of David's brothers would be there to participate. Two of my really good friends from high school, Katherine (with her husband Dan and cute little girl Josie) and Erin (with her boyfriend Jonathan), came as well. David gave Leah the sweetest blessing and then we were all entertained by the ward primary program--Joshua was enthralled each time the kids sang a song. I can't believe that he'll be participating before long!

Here's my handsome little guy showing
us one of his cars...doesn't he look sharp
in this outfit his Grandma Martha gave him?

Like his Mommy, Joshua likes to get
in comfy clothes as soon as we get
home from church :)
He also enjoys hanging out in the
baby swing (which he hated as an infant)
and pushing himself REALLY high!


My wonderful friend Katherine took some
beautiful pictures for us at our house after
the blessing...I love this one of my two
precious little ones!


I usually avoid posting pictures of myself,
but I absolutely loved this one...
Mommy and baby Leah smiling!


This is the blessing dress that my
extremely sweet and talented friend
Jenny made for Leah...isn't it just
beautiful?


Look at those sweet cheeks and
chubby little arms...I could just
kiss her all day long!


More smiles for Mommy :)


Pretty girl


We love you, Leah-bug, and we are
so grateful to have you in our family!

1 comment:

Nikki Nichols said...

Erin she is so so so beuatiful! I almost started crying looking at all the pics and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones of you and her, priceless moments! And Joshua looks totally dapper in his cute little sweater vest! You really make beautiful babies! ANd you look great by the way! Way to go Momma!