Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quack, quack

Okay, so the video for this isn't the best, but the audio is hillarious! David was playing with Joshua in his exersaucer, and pointing out the different animals and the noises they make. For some reason, when David gets to "and the duck says, 'quack, quack'," Joshua thought this was absolutely THE funniest thing he'd ever heard in his almost-six-month life. I was pumping, so I couldn't get to the video camera, so David tried to film it himself, which isn't the easiest thing to do, since Joshua will immediately become Mr. Stoic if he sees the camera. So, like I said, the video isn't great, but the audio (to me, anyways) is totally worth posting.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That was adorable! I love little one's laughter!! You were right--totally worth posting!

Nikki Nichols said...

What a little ham!! That is so great!!! Totally made me smile!!