Monday, March 30, 2009

My favorite little guy!

Joshua loves his little activity center and all the things he can move and all the noises the toys can make. I love this picture because I feel like I get a little glimpse into what he'll look like as a little boy.Ever since Joshua was born, he has been obsessed with his hands--holding them, looking at them, chewing on them. He has now added his feet to his repertoire. Of course, in this picture, he's enjoying the best of both worlds--one hand on his foot, the other hand in his mouth!

Joshua has picked up the volume on the chatter, and his new favorite sound is something like "Dai, dai, dai..." He is so stinkin' adorable! When he woke up from his nap this morning, I had to call my mom so she could hear him "talking" over the monitor. This picture catches him in the middle of a chat session. I could just eat up those chubby little legs, by the way!


A smile! I caught one (a half-smile, but I'll take it!) just as he was noticing the camera. David was playing with him and he was laughing and smiling, so I grabbed the camera. Out of 10 pictures, this is the only smile I caught...once he saw the camera, it was over. Maybe someday he'll take after his mommy and be a camera ham like she was when she was little.

Bathtime is still one of Joshua's favorite times. When he was really little, he'd scream and cry when we would take him out of the tub. Now, he just smiles as we sing to him and dry him off. David loves to put the towel over Joshua's head and call him "Obi-Josh Kenobi" like the character from Star Wars. If you can't tell by Joshua's eyes in this picture, we do bathtime right before he goes to bed, so he's a tired little guy by that time.
I can't believe that my little baby boy will be 6 months old on Wednesday--how did this happen? He is growing up so fast and we are falling more and more in love with him every single day!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

He is too adorable. :) Love the smile. Glad you caught one on camera. Maybe his fascination with the camera will lead to a great career in photography. :) Either way, love the pictures. He is soooo sweet!