Thursday, February 24, 2011

Joshie Bieber

Since I have no good pictures to post of Joshua, I thought I'd share a funny story from recent days.

I don't remember when this started, but one day we saw Justin Bieber singing "Baby" on some television show or commercial (it must have been a weekend, because David was home), and although I don't know any of the words besides the chorus, I started to sing that, and David joined in, thinking Joshua would laugh and like it since he loves when we sing songs. Boy, were we wrong! He flipped out and started begging us to stop singing it. Every few days, I'd try it again, and he'd pitch a fit and I'd say, "No, sir...we don't act like that." Last night, after laying Leah down for bed, I walked by his door and heard him talking/singing in his crib. I put my ear to the door and this is what I heard:

"Baby, baby, baby, oh like, baby, baby, baby...NO SIR!"

I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing out loud! He cracks me up sometimes :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Erin that is HILARIOUS! so so funny. he must have good taste in music already. (but don't tell delainey that story...she has teh beiber fever.)

Rachel said...

Oh admit it! You and Dave are total beliebers!