Sunday, January 16, 2011

Who needs a pacifier...

...when you have delicious fingers like these?

A number of weeks ago, little Leah discovered her pointer and middle fingers on her left hand. Now, her right hand will do if her her left hand is occupied, but she definitely favors her left hand. She can be found sucking on those two fingers almost all the time...laying down, sitting in her swing or Bumbo chair, in the bathtub, and sleeping at night. I must admit, it is pretty stinkin' cute :)



"Fingers, what fingers? I don't know
what you're talking about, Mommy."

Pretty cute, don't you think? :)

2 comments:

Nikki Nichols said...

That is so awesome! Does it help her to sleep better at night since she carries around her pacifier :)? I just got rid of Beckett finally, so a baby that can pacify themselves is not only totally adorable, but so nice!

Kristen said...

I have a baby who feels the exact same way about her thumb. And I think its adorable. :)