Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just pictures for my dad

This isn't a post that anyone will find interesting--my email is acting up and won't let me attach pictures, so I needed some way to get these pictures to my dad. So the photos and the boring text are for him :)

Dad, these first 5 are obviously pictures that Melissa took
before they took the set apart. This is a full view of the set.

The club house and rock climbing wall--the slide
(which they took off because their girls were starting to
jump from the top) attaches to the right side where you
see the 2 horizontal boards blocking the side of the club house

Back of the club house


Back view of the set (you can see where the slide
will go on the left)


Monkey bars (we obviously won't put up the board
they attached here to block access--the girls were
jumping from here too) and the swings


This is the ladder from the above picture
(leads to monkey bars)


And this is where all the fun begins :)


Another view of all the parts


At this age, I think Joshua is more excited about getting to see Papa again than about the actual play set :)

No comments: