Monday, April 5, 2010

Adventures in Joshie-land

These pictures are from a few weeks ago, but I thought I'd give you a little glimpse into a typical Joshie escapade. I was in the living room, straightening up, while Joshua was playing in the kitchen with his fridge letters. He got pretty quiet, and then I kept hearing, "Up! Up!" So I come around the corner, and...

...this is what I see: Joshua's feet hanging out
of the second shelf of our kitchen island.


And this was the view from the other side.


And this was the view when I decided to take
a few pictures instead of rescuing him immediately :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

ohmygoodness. i love him. that picture of him poking out of the cabinet is priceless!
It really is crazy how much they can get into...whenever i notice delainey is being "too quiet" it is usually too late : )