Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Living up to my name

I've called Joshua "my little Monkey" for a while now, and I guess he's decided to live up to the name. Apparently walking and running aren't enough excitement for the little guy...so now he has to CLIMB!

Just hanging out with Daddy's brush
(if we ask Joshua to brush his hair, he smiles
and runs the brush along his hair--too cute!)


Oh, I didn't mention where I was hanging out, did I?
See, what I do is climb into the basket and use that
as a step to get up on the end table...
the view is way better from up here.


And, as you can see, I am quite proud of myself!
Mommy, on the other hand, fears where this is headed...
and hopes I don't decide that the kitchen table,
countertops, or the refrigerator are new goals for things to climb next!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i love his face in that last one especially...he's like, "Hi Mom!" haha. what a cute little monkey!

Unknown said...

So precious, I loved all of the pictures and especially the improvised snow boots. Love Aunt Sydney