Thursday, June 18, 2009

Music man

Joshua has decided to become our little Renaissance Man and is eager to develop talents that his mommy and daddy don't have...like being musical. And by being musical, I mean crawling all over this little xylophone piano a friend gave us. He'll bang on it every now and then, but he much prefers to use it as a jungle gym.


And if "playing" it normally wasn't enough, he decided to show off and make a little music backwards :)


While he may not be a music man, he is definitely quite the explorer. I can't keep him contained in one room to save my life! But I wouldn't trade my little commando-crawler for anything :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

I cannot believe how big he's getting! Better watch out, he might be the next mozart :)

Sarah said...

That is too funny! He is so cute playing his piano! My mom had one at her house and Delainey loved it too! We may just have to get one!