Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

My parents came up to spend Father's Day weekend with us, and it was great to be with my own dad and also celebrate David's first Father's Day since Joshua's birth. My mom bought Joshua an inflatable wading pool that we put on the back deck. He loves the water, and the pool was a big hit. His favorite thing to do was crawl to the edge and pull up on the side to look out over the yard. David joined Joshua in the pool for some splashing and fun! And the cute swimming trunks with alligators came from my oldest niece Sydney--isn't he a cutie?







I also took a few pictures on Sunday morning before church:










I thought he was just adorable in this new outfit :)








1 comment:

Kate said...

Every time you post new pictures I can see more and more of you Erin in little Josh! He's getting so big! I can't wait to see him again- wish I knew when we were coming down again though!