Sunday, December 21, 2008

My favorite aunts!

Joshua was very excited today, because Aunt Shelley and Aunt Erin came to visit! He showed them what a big boy he is by sitting in his Bumbo chair, and then talking with his animal friends. The smiles came when Aunt Erin talked to Joshua--he thinks she is so funny :)

Aunt Shelley is finally back after 3 months in Guatemala. She had scheduled her departure back in September so she'd be able to meet Joshua before she left, but he decided to come a week late, so today was her first day meeting him! And try as I might, I could not get him to look at the camera with her!
Aunt Erin and Aunt Shelley decided to make a Joshua sandwich, which I thought was quite fitting, because I always say he is so cute that I could just eat him up!
We're really looking forward to Wednesday, because David will be off work through the weekend. We're going over to Bernie and Martha's for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (slumber party for Joshua!) to spend time with the Isgetts. Then my parents, grandmother, and brother are coming up to visit for a few days at our house. Lots of holiday time with family--hooray!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Joshua is getting so big!! It's funny trying to take their pictures...THEY decide when they'll look at the camera = )

Kristen said...

Erin, I found your blog from your Christmas letter. What a cute little guy he is!! And growing so fast! :)