Sunday, December 7, 2008

2 month appointment

I had my 2 month appointment last Thursday. The stats are in and I'm right in the middle of the pack!
Weight: 11lbs 6oz (50%)
Length: 22.5 inches (40%)
The doctor said everything looks great and I'm growing big and strong! I did NOT like my shots, though--they took me by surprise and I cried. I was okay by the time I got home, though, and I took a long nap to try and forget them. Here's me later with Freddie the Frog (Grandma got this for me), and as you can see, I'm much happier!

4 comments:

TheMarquisMustache said...

he is so precious. I can't wait until I get a chance to meet him!

Sarah said...

Joshua,
I know what you mean about those shots. I didn't like mine either! Surely there is a better way to vaccinate us...oh well.
I can't wait to meet you and be your friend.
Love,
Delainey

Nikki Nichols said...

Look at that smile!!! So so SO CUTE!

Kathryn Palmer said...

He is really growing. I can't believe it has been 2 months.