Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Friends past and present!

I feel SO grateful to have kept in touch with so many friends from back home. My sweet friend Brittanie (who I've known since 6th grade!) is in town from Washington visiting family and friends, and we met up at Chick-Fil-A today for lunch and playtime for the kiddos. It was so nice to catch up (as much as possible with 4 kids present!) and spend a little time together. Brittanie was smart and remembered to have someone take a picture for us (we always mean to do this when we get together, but we never remember!) and I love this shot of the two of us with all the kids!


Hannah, me, Joshua, Leah, Mason, and Brittanie


Hooray for good friends, good food, & cute kiddos! :)

1 comment:

Brittanie Lockard said...

Hurray to us!! I still wish we would have started this picture trend YEARS ago when we met at Chick Fil A and you were pregnant with Leah... then I was pregnant with Mason... then you were pregnant with Hannah... but we can certainly keep it going moving forward! ;) HUGS!