Thursday, May 9, 2013

Preschool Mother's Day Gifts

I'm sure you can imagine the smile that spread across my face as I opened Joshua's backpack after school today and saw the things he'd made for me for Mother's Day!


For a little boy who would rather do
just about anything instead of color,
this was pretty great!




This is a flower made out of pipe cleaner
and tissue paper, and inside the flower are
2 Hershey's Kisses...I don't want to take them
out and eat them because I don't want to ruin
the flower!




The front of the card...I asked Joshua
to read it to me...hearing these words in 
his sweet voice just melted my heart!




The inside of the card. Green is his favorite
color, so I'm guessing he got to choose the
color he wanted for his hand prints. 
Everything made by these little hands
is so very precious to me!

1 comment:

Kate said...

The art they bring home from school is the most special stuff I see. It's why it's hung like art all over our house :) Precious stuff!