Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

Even though our whole family was sick on Mother's Day weekend, David and the kids showed me so much love!



The kids made Rice Krispie Treats and did hand/footprints on a sweet card. They also decorated a special plate for me, which I love! David picked up a few kitchen things I've been needing, a little angel snow globe for each of the kids, and had 4 pictures (some of my very favorite photos of the kids) sealed and framed for me to hang on the walls. He also wrote me the sweetest letter that I will treasure forever. Words of encouragement and love from your husband about what a great wife and mother you are? Priceless!

I'm so, so, so grateful for my sweet little family and the blessing of being a mother to 3 precious little ones that I love more than anything in the world.

No comments: