Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

We had our yearly neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt and cookout yesterday and the kids (and David and I!) had lots of fun. We didn't take any pictures, but David took a few at the egg hunt we did this afternoon at Bernie and Martha's house. The kids always have so much fun when they get to do things with their cousins Will, Ellie, and Janie, and it makes me so happy that they have cousins who live close by that they get to grow up with...plus, I love getting to hang out with Brian and Lisa!

Joshua had the whole egg hunt thing down
pat this year!


Action shot!


Today was the most beautiful Easter day
I can remember...what a gorgeous afternoon
to spend time outside with family!


I served as Leah's Easter bucket carrier
and she'd pick up each egg she saw,
look it over, then put it carefully into
her bucket--too cute!


She's become a very good helper at
home when it is time to "clean up,"
so I think she put these skills to work
when it came to finding and "putting away"
Easter eggs :)


Two egg hunts in two days--the kids
had a blast!

No comments: