Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fun with Christmas presents!

We had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas all this month! Joshua and I did lots of little service projects, we caroled with Grandma Martha and Granddaddy Bernie as we delivered yummy treats, and we spent time with friends and family numerous times over the past few weeks! Both David's parents and my parents, along with other sweet relatives, were very kind and generous to the kids with gifts that they are enjoying each day. Since you are reading this blog post, you obviously read this blog often enough to know I don't remember to take a lot of "in the moment" shots--I'd rather just be participating in the moment with the kids. So here are a few pictures I took a little later on.

The kids love their new table & chairs!

Love my smiley sweethearts!

Consider yourselves warned--this picture has
extremely high levels of cheesy smiling!

A rare in-between smile shot ;)

What a silly girl!
(You can also see the box of my new
vacuum behind her--I absolutely LOVE it!)

Leah's new puppy Violet


Joshua's big John Deere dump truck


Leah pushing her new baby doll
in her grocery-filled shopping cart...
now all she needs is her very own
coupon notebook and she'll be a
mini-Mommy :)

Joshua demonstrating his Cars racing track
and car carrier combo

No comments: