Saturday, October 22, 2011

Rameses says, "Go Tar Heels Basketball!"

My mom has been wanting to go to the UNC Basketball Museum for the longest time, so we made the trek to Chapel Hill this morning as a family. I was the only one who had been before, so it was fun for everyone to experience. If you're a Tar Heel fan, you'll love it! And if you're not a Tar Heel fan, that's a shame :) You should still go and consider it an educational experience in the greatest college basketball program of all time.

Who needs to wait until snack time when you
can just chew on the stroller strap?

Our little Tar Heel fan in training

Kisses from my handsome boy

Mommy and Joshua in front of the
Tyler Hansbrough case

Leah-bug may not understand the
excitement of Carolina ball yet, but
she will soon enough!

I love to kiss those chubby cheeks!

My mom may be one of the only
Carolina fans that gets louder than
I do during the games!

Look at all those championship trophies and rings!

Grandma and her favorite little people

Daddy and the munchkins

2 comments:

Kristen said...

One of my favorite posts ever. :) Count us as dedicated Tar Heel fans. :)

Sarah said...

great pics!! we LOVE that museum! go heels!