Monday, April 20, 2009

What a fun Saturday!

We had a really great Saturday this past weekend. David's parents came over after Joshua's morning nap and we all went to Moe's for lunch. Here's Joshua with Grandma Martha:


Joshua loved playing with Grandpa Bernie's hair:


After Joshua got up from his afternoon nap, my best friend Erin from high school came over to visit (I know--2 friends named Erin...lots of funny stories from that!) Joshua was a little shy when she first arrived, but within 5 minutes, Joshua had found a new friend! He loved all her talking and funny faces:


And if anyone is curious why on earth my son is wearing an NC State shirt, my friend Erin went to State for undergrad and decided this would be an appropriate gift for Joshua. The fact that I actually put him in it for her shows how much I like her...Joshua is still a Tar Heel all the way!

3 comments:

Nikki Nichols said...

The older and older he gets the more and more like David he looks. I can't believe how fast these little beans grow! How are you Erin?

Sarah said...

Erin, Erin (shaking head)...I'm a little disappointed. Just kidding! He did look cute in his red outfit, but we don't want our children to lead despairing, hopeless lives as NC State fans! Thank goodness we are raising little tar heel fans, who will always have something to cheer about!

Heather said...

Erin, he's SO cute! I hope you're doing well.