Monday, April 20, 2009

Just fooling around

This is just a compilation of pictures I've taken over the last week.

All of the closest people to Joshua wear glasses (Mommy, Daddy, and all 4 grandparents), so of course he is fascinated by glasses. One day he wouldn't stop trying take my glasses off my face, so I decided we'd see how he looked in them!


The verdict: Pretty darn cute!



Joshua is always really happy and chatty when he knows it is time for his bath. These are a few pictures from the other night:






This one is my favorite! I have no idea what he thought was so shocking, but I love it!


So my mom bought some outfits for Joshua before he was even born, and didn't take into account what season it would be when he was in some of the sizes. Since it has been warm recently, I got out one of the summer outfits that turned out to be a little small. David and I thought he looked like a little Marine with his cute little arms and this "muscle shirt" and his "flat top" hair!


Plus, look at those chubby legs! Aggghhh--too cute!



This is Joshua in the whole outfit, which we had to promptly change so he could wear something that actually fit him better. But I still thought he was so cute in his little Hawaiian shirt :)


Fun times with the little man!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OHh man! I love the picture of him with his mouth open looking "shocked" as you described--adorable!
And the glasses pictures totally cracked me up.