Sunday, February 1, 2009

Roll over, roll over...

This is one of Joshua's first rolls from back to tummy. He's so funny now, because you can't put him down for a diaper change and turn to get the diaper before he's rolled over onto his tummy and is starting to roll onto his back again. David's favorite is when Joshua is all stripped down for bath time and is rolling all over his towel. What a little mess :) Of course, there's not much cuter than a baby's little bottom, is there?

This is also my first attempt at posting a video, so we'll see how it goes...hopefully I'll have some more videos up soon!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow!! Go Joshua! Delainey still doesn't do that...she only goes tummy to back.

Nikki Nichols said...

So CUTE!!!!!! I love how he layed his head down after!! Is he still a total snuggle bug?

www.thefamilynichols.com

Unknown said...

He is too precious. I'm so jealous, I can't wait for my day to come. Enjoy every second Erin and David, he'll be driving tomorrow...
much love, Aunt Sydney