Friday, February 20, 2009

A few new pics

My little stoic-faced man...maybe someday he'll focus less on the camera and trying to figure it out, and actually smile for me!

I was hoping he'd focus on Freddie and smile,
but he was all about looking at me with the camera


I could just kiss those little fat legs all day! This is David posing Joshua :)

Watching a bit of the game...GO HEELS!

Joshua got an activity center that has all sorts of colors
and textures and sounds...he's still figuring out how everything
works, but he's happy to play in here and spin around to
all the different activities for quite a while!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

He is too adorable!! Paige really loves sitting up, whether she's in the bumbo or propped up with pillows. It makes her think she's bigger than she is. :) Oh, and I'm with you on the fat legs. Chubby babies are the BEST. :)

Sarah said...

I love the one of him watching the heels!

Kathryn Palmer said...

Joshua is really turning into a little chunk! I love it:) He has hit some big milestones lately - talking and rolling over. It is so fun to see them grow and develop.
Nice work on the flowers David!

Kate said...

He's changed so much since we saw him in December, it's amazing to see the progress. I love that you're keeping up this blog, hopefully it will still be around when he's older and you can show him baby pictures :)