Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Still waiting...

We're now 6 days past our little guy's due date, and I can tell you that every single one of those days has seemed to be about 50 hours long! He's still active and seems to just be content to stay right where he is. David and I have a 4:15pm appointment today for an ultrasound to check on him and see how he's doing, and Wednesday at 9:30am is my next doctor's appointment. I'm guessing we'll make some important decisions at these two appointments, based on what we find out. I just want to do what's best to help our little guy come into the world as happy and healthy as he can!

2 comments:

Nikki Nichols said...

Hey Erin, I googled yours and Davids name to see if you had a blog, and YAY!!! You do!!! I hope you haven't posted since yesterday because you ended up going into labor. I really hope he comes soon, I am sure you are being so patient. I am so glad women and men like you and Dave are bringing Heavenly Father's choice spirits into the world. You really will be a divine mother! Look forward to the updates, check you my site when you want at www.thefamilynichols.com.

Much Love and Prayers being sent your way!

Sarah said...

Hooray, I'm glad y'all started a blog! We can't wait to see pictures of Joshua, and especially can't wait to meet him! Hope you're feeling ok Erin!