Monday, April 29, 2013

First day of preschool!

I wanted to snap a few pictures of Joshua before his first day of preschool. I'm ridiculously nervous, but Joshua seems excited. We'll be heading out in just a few minutes for me to drop him off (big thanks to Grandma Martha for staying here with the girls!) He'll just be going half-days from 11:30am-2:15pm. They'll have lunch in the cafeteria, recess, circle time, and centers...then it is time for pick-up! How on EARTH is he big enough for this?!


Daddy gave Joshua his first warm-weather
haircut this weekend...can you tell? ;)



My handsome boy :)



Grandma Martha was taking pictures too,
and poor Joshua couldn't figure out who
to look at!

**Joshua has his Cars backpack, a new lunchbox,
and new shoes for his big day. I can't wait to hear
all about it when I pick him up!**

No comments: