Friday, September 10, 2010

Joshie and Leah-bug

My good friend Katherine came to visit with us yesterday at lunch (she brought lasagna and bread from Maggiano's--SO yummy and so appreciated!) and she was sweet enough to take some pictures of Leah and Joshua right before Joshua went down for his nap.

Sweet kisses :)


I could eat up those fat little cheeks!!

Seriously...she is edible! Joshua can't even help himself :)


Every time he sees the baby, he wants to give her kisses.


Somebody's hands snuck out of her swaddling


I guess this is why they call it "sleeping like a baby"


So thankful for Katherine's willingness to capture some sweet moments and email them to this photograph-challenged mommy :)

4 comments:

Amanda Council said...

She is so beautiful Erin. I know most people say that about babies even when they really aren't the most beautiful... but Leah seriously is.

Sarah said...

TOTALLY ditto amanda. she really is a beautiful newborn. i love these latest pics too!
it was great to talk to you the other day. : ) i'm so glad everything is going so well!

Heather said...

She is beautiful Erin! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! And, I love all of you. Now you've got to come up with a new title for the blog. Leah told me she didn't see her name there!