Monday, November 23, 2009

Just monkeying around!

Just a few shots of Joshua's recent silliness:

Do you like my Tupperware hat, Mommy? And these coasters make great toys...


Cheesin' it up with my college friend Annie :)


This is a REGULAR occurrence in our kitchen. I think part of it is to get my attention when I'm making dinner, but it is mostly just his desire to take the most difficult route to get somewhere. And please take note of the little book he's traveling with...he is RARELY to be found without one in hand! It took him quite a while to get un-stuck, but he finally did it. And for anyone wondering why I didn't just help him out, he is ALL BOY! He wants to do almost everything on his own, and gets very annoyed if we step in to help. If he wants/needs our help, he lets us know...otherwise, hands off, Mommy!



No comments: